SEND & Autism friendly sessions at LaserZone
LaserZone want to make sure everyone is included - and they understand that some of their guests would prefer a calmer experience whilst playing, so they run dedicated SEND sessions every month with some adjustments to the games:
- Additional lighting inside the laser tag arena
- Reduced music levels inside the laser tag arena & foyer
- Reduced special effects including artificial smoke limited to a light haze
- Reduced player numbers, capacity limited to two-thirds.
As we recognise that the competitive element of LaserZone may cause anxiety among some of our guests in our Autism-friendly sessions we will:
- give every guest a certificate of participation
- switch off our score screens
- only provide scorecards if requested (and these will be provided in an envelope to be opened in private after the event has finished.
SEND sessions at LaserZone Castleford take place on the 2nd Sunday of every month at 10am & 10.20am.
How to book: When making a booking you'll find the SEND sessions in the 'Group Events' category on the LaserZone website - just select the correct date.