Closed Until Further Notice
Sweatshop's purpose is to help people be the best they can be...
That's what they've been doing for almost 40 years. With 29 branches nationwide, Sweatshop is the UK's leading specialist running store.
Products in-store include:
- Running apparel
- Running shoes and specialist tests, tips and advice
- Fitness equipment (including GPS watches and hand weights)
- Accessories (including belts, arm bands and water bottles)
What they offer...
Best Range: As well as boasting an extensive range of men and women's running apparel and accessories, Sweatshop also have the largest range of current technical running shoes in the UK.
Gait Analysis: The team will aim to help you find the perfect running shoes for you. All full-time Sweatshop staff undertake 3 levels of biomechanical training at Roehampton University.
30-Day Guarantee: Sweatshop is so confident in its ability to find you your perfect shoe, it offers all store customers an amazing 30-day guarantee on any shoe they recommend.
Bra Fitting Service: Sweatshop is committed to finding the best sports bra for you. That's why Sweatshop has developed a training course for its staff led by the head of the world's leading research unit on breast science and health.
Sweatshop Running Community (SRC)
Sweatshop within Xscape Yorkshire has its very own entry level running group which meets up every Thursday at 10:15am for a 10:30am start, and all members are incentivised every few weeks!
- A maximum 5K beginners run/walk every week
- Guides on every run – you’ll never run alone
- Back marker pacer – no one gets left behind
- Qualified running leader at every store
- Mapped out local running routes
- Great free kit incentives – the more you run, the more you get
- No membership fees – EVER!
- 5 weeks – FREE adidas Sweatshop Running Community technical t–shirt (worth £14.99 – available to buy)
- 25 weeks – FREE nutrition pack
- 30 weeks – FREE Sweatshop foam roller (worth £25)
- 50 weeks – FREE pair of running shoes (up to the value of £100**)
For further info on the Running Community visit the Sweatshop website or speak to a member of the team: 0844 3325 650