Closing Date: 31 October 31/10/2019
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Assistant will help customers to find the products that they want, answer queries in a friendly manner and process payments efficiently. You will be expected to work well as part of the store team, follow instructions and take part in the merchandising action plans within the store.
The Sales Assistant's main remit is to ensure that he/she provides a positive customer experience. This will include sourcing products for customers, making recommendations where appropriate and alerting them to any available special offers or deals. However, you will also play an important part in the overall store's success, helping the team to meet its sales targets.
We are looking for both Full & Part-time staff in our Xscape Yorkshire store with a competitive hourly rate & excellent perks. Although a temporary position, as a continually expanding company there may be the ability to move into a permanent role.
Ideal Retail Sales Assistant Candidate:
- You are passionate about offering the best customer service and Technical (Ski) Apparel knowledge.
- You have a friendly, positive, reliable approach
- You thrive on working as part of a great team, striving towards achieving targets
- You have a passion and interest in the Outdoors and Ski*
- You have a flexible approach to working hours
*Ski/Snowboard/Outdoors experience is preferable but not essential.
- A generous staff discount
- Uniform allowance
- Fantastic prospects for career progression
Please apply with a covering letter and CV in-store or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org